- I did a favour for my boss
- I got to hang out in a house with just Logan and one crazy boxer
- I clocked a few hours at work (thus lubricating some outrageous spending)
- Had another other side of the river experience
- Was nearly attacked my a magpie for the first time (positive point for the thrill of survival)
The house over the river is full of things (and magazines of things) that are so super design-y... the jealousy raged! I couldn't stop looking at this painting. I feel bad for not remembering who painted it, but I think its supposed to be breasts. So simple and beautiful.
Ps walking past an aboriginal art gallery on Bourke street about a week ago, I noticed a painting similar to this... a bit of detective work and the artist is.....Minnie Pwerle.The idea that the motif is breasts is slightly questionable?